What Wise Managers Say When An Employee Makes A Mistake
by Jim Blasingame
One of the most important aspects of a relationship between an employer and an employee is based on these two words: risk and redemption.
Every employee should have at least some level of authority to take a risk in the execution of their assignment. As this authority is acted on, mistakes will be made.
When that happens, the wise manager will not fuss or fire, he or she will review what happened because of the risk that was taken by the employee and then ask what may be the most important question in the workplace: What did we learn?
Editor’s note: Jim Blasingame is one of the wisest businessmen on the planet– the creator and award-winning host of “The Small Business Advocate®,” the world’s only weekday radio talk show dedicated to small business. Blasingame conducts over 1,000 live interviews annually with his Brain Trust, the world’s largest community of small business experts. He reaches worldwide listeners on his Internet simulcast and archives.
You will be smarter if you know about this man. His website is an amazing resource–www.smallbusinessadvocate–Gene Griessman
Here’s a link to our latest interview.
Don’t leave just yet. Check out at least one other article. You’re already here. Why rush off? Whatyousay.com is full of good advice from very wise individuals. We guarantee you’ll be a better communicator, and more successful if you invest more time here.
GENE GRIESSMAN’S WEBSITE SPECIAL!
JUST IMAGINE HAVING THESE WONDERFUL BOOKS, CDs, AND VIDEOS ON YOUR BOOKSHELF!
You will be delighted!
We guarantee it. With a lifetime return guarantee!
You won’t believe how much you receive for your investment!
PICTURE HOW THRILLED YOU WILL BE WHEN YOU OPEN THE PACKAGE!
1. “AN EVENING WITH ABRAHAM LINCOLN” Splendid 4-camera shoot at the Georgia Dome; color
2. “THE WORDS LINCOLN LIVED BY” An acclaimed treasury of Lincoln quotations
3. “TIME TACTICS OF VERY SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE” Regarded world-wide as one of the greatest time management books ever.
4. MEM-CARDS 10 techniques to improve your communication skills
5. “99 WAYS TO GET MORE OUT OF EVERY DAY” CD You will start making better use of your time immediately.
6. “LESSONS FROM LEGENDS” Listen to insider secrets from exclusive interviews with Ronald Reagan, Aaron Copland, Julie Andrews, Tennessee Williams, Ray Charles, Jack Nicklaus, Hank Aaron, and many others. CD; 1 hour
7. “LINCOLN SPEAKS TO LEADERS” Lincoln’s thoughts brought to life and applied to daily activities
8. “LINCOLN’S WISDOM” The Gettysburg Address, plus many more excerpts from the acclaimed one-man play, CD, two discs, 2.5 hours
9. “LINCOLN ON COMMUNICATION” Perfect for self-study; ideal for seminar or classroom use—comes with a teacher/trainer guide DVD and CD, 1 hour ($120 if purchased separately)
Best–Platinum Special $290 Items 1-9 ($460 if purchased separately)
Bonus! one-hour telephone coaching session with Dr. Gene Griessman–complimentary with this selection.
Better–Gold Special $230 Items 1-8 ($340 if purchased separately)
Bonus! 30-minute telephone coaching session with Dr. Gene Griessman–complimentary with this selection.
Good–Silver Special $85 Items 1-7 ($105 if purchased separately)
FREE SHIPPING IN THE U.S. FOR SILVER, GOLD, AND PLATINUM SPECIALS!