Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Arguments/How To Argue
- Business Advice
- Complaints/How To Handle Complaints/How To Complain
- Delegation/How To Delegate
- Funerals, Death, and Dying
- Humor/Jokes and How To Tell Jokes
- Lincoln Quotes/What would Lincoln say?
- Media Interviews/How To Do Them
- Memorable Words and Descriptions
- Negotiation/How To Negotiate
- Never say…
- Public Speaking
- Relationships: dating, divorce, family, and friends
- Unusual Quotations
- Weddings, funerals,graduations, and other occasions
- Words and Definitions
- Writing/How To Write letters, notes,articles, email, books
Tag Archives: advice about personal notes
Writing Personal Notes: Should They Be Hand-Written?
Is It A Good Idea To Hand-Write A Personal Note? If your penmanship is legible, do it. And if you’re artistic or if you can do calligraphy, by all means take the time to do it by hand. But if … Continue reading
Posted in Weddings, funerals,graduations, and other occasions, Writing/How To Write letters, notes,articles, email, books Tagged "Letter Writing Made Easy, 99 Ways To Get More Out of Every Day, advice about personal notes, gene griessman, graduation notes, hand-written notes, how to write a personal note, Lincoln on Communication, Margaret McCarthy, personal notes for special occasions, The Words Lincoln Lived By, what you say, whatyousay.com Comments Off on Writing Personal Notes: Should They Be Hand-Written?