Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Arguments/How To Argue
- Business Advice
- Complaints/How To Handle Complaints/How To Complain
- Delegation/How To Delegate
- Funerals, Death, and Dying
- Humor/Jokes and How To Tell Jokes
- Lincoln Quotes/What would Lincoln say?
- Media Interviews/How To Do Them
- Memorable Words and Descriptions
- Negotiation/How To Negotiate
- Never say…
- Public Speaking
- Relationships: dating, divorce, family, and friends
- Unusual Quotations
- Weddings, funerals,graduations, and other occasions
- Words and Definitions
- Writing/How To Write letters, notes,articles, email, books
Tag Archives: illegal immigrants
The Children of Immigrants: Scapegoats or Treasures?
Simple Simon Says The Children of Illegal Immigrants Should Not Be Be Treated Like Criminals By Simple Simon The other day Simple Simon read about plight of an honor student–let’s call her Lisa. Lisa is a senior at a state … Continue reading
Posted in Writing/How To Write letters, notes,articles, email, books Tagged 99 Ways To Get More Out of Every Day, America's immigration policy, children of undocumented workers, gene griessman, illegal immigrants, Lincoln on Communication, lincolnandobama.com, Simple Simon Says, the children of illegal immigrants, whatyousay.com Comments Off on The Children of Immigrants: Scapegoats or Treasures?