Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Arguments/How To Argue
- Business Advice
- Complaints/How To Handle Complaints/How To Complain
- Delegation/How To Delegate
- Funerals, Death, and Dying
- Humor/Jokes and How To Tell Jokes
- Lincoln Quotes/What would Lincoln say?
- Media Interviews/How To Do Them
- Memorable Words and Descriptions
- Negotiation/How To Negotiate
- Never say…
- Public Speaking
- Relationships: dating, divorce, family, and friends
- Unusual Quotations
- Weddings, funerals,graduations, and other occasions
- Words and Definitions
- Writing/How To Write letters, notes,articles, email, books
Tag Archives: Obama and the deficit
Who’s More Fiscally Responsible, Democrats or Republicans?
“Every Republican administration from Reagan onward has crashed the economy and exploded deficits. (Trump has already achieved the latter.) Their track record on health care is one of failure. Their handling of national security has been catastrophic (see the September … Continue reading
Posted in Blog, Business Advice, Politics, TRUMP, Unusual Quotations Tagged Clinton and the deficit, Democrats and the deficit, Joseph O’NEILL, Obama and the deficit, Republicans and the deficit, the New York review of books Comments Off on Who’s More Fiscally Responsible, Democrats or Republicans?