Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Arguments/How To Argue
- Business Advice
- Complaints/How To Handle Complaints/How To Complain
- Delegation/How To Delegate
- Funerals, Death, and Dying
- Humor/Jokes and How To Tell Jokes
- Lincoln Quotes/What would Lincoln say?
- Media Interviews/How To Do Them
- Memorable Words and Descriptions
- Negotiation/How To Negotiate
- Never say…
- Public Speaking
- Relationships: dating, divorce, family, and friends
- Unusual Quotations
- Weddings, funerals,graduations, and other occasions
- Words and Definitions
- Writing/How To Write letters, notes,articles, email, books
Tag Archives: speaking out
Martin Niemöller’s Warning: Is It Time To Speak Out?.
Posted on August 14, 2019 by admin
A Cautionary Tale From Nazi Times “First they came for the Communists And I did not speak out Because I was not a Communist Then they came for the Socialists And I did not speak out Because I was not … Continue reading →
Posted in Arguments/How To Argue, Blog, Memorable Words and Descriptions, Politics, TRUMP, Unusual Quotations | Tagged communist, German Lutheran pastor, Martin Niemöller, socialist, speaking out, The Words Lincoln Lived By, trade union | Comments Off on Martin Niemöller’s Warning: Is It Time To Speak Out?.