What I Wish I Had Said To My Father
4 years: My Daddy can do anything!
7 years: My Dad knows a lot…a whole lot.
8 years: My father does not know quite everything.
12 years: Oh well, naturally Father does not know that either.
14 years: Oh, Father? He is hopelessly old-fashioned.
21 years: Oh, that man-he is out of date!
25 years: He knows a little bit about it, but not much.
30 years: I must find out what Dad thinks about it.
35 years: Before we decide, we will get Dad’s idea first.
50 years: What would Dad have thought about that?
60 years: My Dad knew literally everything!
65 years: I wish I could talk it over with Dad once more.
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Arguments/How To Argue
- Business Advice
- Complaints/How To Handle Complaints/How To Complain
- Delegation/How To Delegate
- Funerals, Death, and Dying
- Humor/Jokes and How To Tell Jokes
- Lincoln Quotes/What would Lincoln say?
- Media Interviews/How To Do Them
- Memorable Words and Descriptions
- Negotiation/How To Negotiate
- Never say…
- Public Speaking
- Relationships: dating, divorce, family, and friends
- Unusual Quotations
- Weddings, funerals,graduations, and other occasions
- Words and Definitions
- Writing/How To Write letters, notes,articles, email, books